Friday, November 4, 2011

A Digital story: Healthy Foon and Junk Food


Made by 12, 9, 105, 108 & 104

The story that I would my students to create is based on their own interests. For example, if some of my students like doing sports, they can create a story about different kinds of sports; if some of my students are fond of travelling, they can make a digital story about his/her trip. I prefer the story they choose is related to their daily lives. There are three objectives for the lesson: firstly, to offer students the opportunities to express themselves; secondly, to provide students with the chance to reflect on their interests and lives; thirdly, to let students know more about each other by sharing their own stories.

1 comment:

  1. Those are good objectives and digital stories could be a good vehicle for meeting them.

    ReplyDelete